SPONSORSHIP - Belleville Canada Day 2017
Your partnership with Belleville Canada Day 2017 for Canada 150…
- Provides an opportunity for you/your business to demonstrate leadership in Belleville and in the Quinte region
- Allows you/your business to be a part of Canada's 150th Birthday across our nation
- Engages you/your business in a positive partnership with a successful and popular event in our community for more than 20 years...
- Provides you/your business visibility through prominent recognition on our website leading up to our event and at our celebrations
- Showcases you/your business name included in media and promotions throughout our region
- Increases awareness of you/your products and services and of your valuable contributions to our event
- Reaches an audience of thousands of individuals across all demographic groups
- And... above all - and most importantly
Your financial and in-kind contributions allow your BCD Volunteer Steering Committee to continue to plan and provide FREE activities and events to children and families of all ages who will have an amazingly momentous day here in Belleville, ON for Canada's 150th Birthday.
Please know that it is all because of your ongoing support that we can bring to our community this expanded 3-day celebration of Belleville Canada Day 2017 & Canada 150.
Thank you to all our loyal, new and future sponsors for BCD-2017.
HOW CAN YOU BECOME A PARTNER IN BELLEVILLE CANADA DAY 2017 ?
'CANADA 150' - *NEW level for 2017*
Canada 150 Sponsors give $25,000 +
'CANADA GOLD MAPLE LEAF'
Canada Gold Maple Leaf Sponsors give $5000 to $24,999
Canada Level 1 Premier Sponsors give $1000 to $4,999
Canada Level 2 Sponsors give $500 to $999
Canada Level 3 Sponsors give $250 to $499
'CANADIAN, EH' - FAMILY & FRIENDS
Our 'Canadian Eh' - Family & Friends level is for companies & individuals who wish to contribute between $25 and $249 in financial contributions or by your valuable time, products or services.